Thursday, March 24, 2005

Exam Anticipation

Hello all,

Well it's the most hectic time of the year...at least for me...However the exam for this class is a fresh break from the usual cramming routine.

I went to the library on Tuesday to check out what was information was available on the exam questions. There is SOO much. The "essay" questions are more restrictive, clearly. But, for example, the term "imagination"- looking at Wordsworth's spin on it alone could fill up the whole question!

I guess this is where I have been slightly overwhelmed...I am concerned about "repeating information". The notion of imagination was vey important to the romantics, if they revolutionized anything it was that. But how do I speak of Wordsworth, in particular, without falling on the territory of "Wordsworth's idea of nature" in queston two.

I suppose more research into other perspectives is the answer...

Anyway, I'm grateful especially for these questions because I have so far found them very interesting to research- they are very theoretical, philosophical...and we can be creative with them!

Good luck everyone on your studying...I have to get back to work now....

1 comment:

Coconut77 said...

hey Sabrina!

I too am extremely overwelmed with research. It's to the point where I just want start submitting 1500 word individual essays instead of writing the exam.

as my other professor (julia creet) says, "edit edit edit!"

happy studying!

andrea